Group Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Half are working exclusively with one of the UK's leading Branded companies in the recruitment of a Group Financial Reporting Manager for their Manchester City Center based international head offices.
My client is looking to secure a talented Group Financial Accountant who is keen to take on a group role which is integral in the businesses growth strategies and acquisition plans in 2016
My client is an instantly recognisable brand who are known for progressing and developing talent within the business.
My client is looking to attract a talented Group Financial Accountant with previous experience from of International Reporting, or from a FTSE, who is now looking to transcend into a business who floated in 2012 and is continuing to grow exponentially.
This role will report directly to the Group Financial Controller who is a Big 4 prize winner. They are keen to bring in a skilled individual from Practice or Industry who is looking to take on the GFD's stewardship and continue to drive effective reporting within the group.
You will receive training and exposure to:
- Business Plan & Budget Management Reporting,
- Statutory Financial Reporting
- Variances against Actual's
- Identifying Business Acquisitions
- Due Diligence on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Accounting Services and Month-end Closing
- Group Consolidation
- Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
- Develop analytical models to estimate the impact of different scenarios, assisting in the business decision making process
- We are looking for a talented ACA or ACCA who is hungry for progression and development in a C&I environment.
- Excellent Communication skills and experience of working in a highly communicative environment. Experience of tailoring financial information to specific audience will be of real benefit.
My Client is one of the UK's leading organisations who provides support to the fast paced industry.
Salary & Benefits
As Group Financial Accountant my client is looking circa GBP60,000 to GBP65,000 plus bens
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.