Apprenticeship Lead IQA
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage a team of IQAs and Assessors/Trainers at WKC.
The post holder will take lead responsibility for supporting the Quality & compliance Manager with EQA Visits, supporting assessors and conducting observations of teaching learning and assessment.
This will involve ensuring that all assessment activities continually meet the needs of the learners and are in line with the Awarding Organisation and college requirements as well as ensuring the use of the college e-portfolio is consistently applied.
Reporting to the Apprenticeship Delivery Manager, you will provide leadership and day-to-day management of the assessors allocated to you including the setting and monitoring of team and individual targets. This role also involves ensuring that overall and timely success rate targets are met.
In addition, you should also have the following skills/experience:
- Team Management experience with a track record in high-quality training provision to meet employers' needs.
- Sufficient experience in ICT, Management and Business to demonstrate occupational competence. competence).
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with employers on a day to day basis, feeding back on any concerns.
- Ability to work with individuals to assess their competence against set criteria
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills and the ability to take responsibility for own workload.
- Willingness and ability to travel to employer's premises across London
- Willingness to work flexibly including delivery of hours outside of normal office hours, and at weekends where necessary
*When applying for this role, please reference 'AoC Jobs' as your application source when asked.