Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our client, a successful owner-managed business based in Eastleigh, near Chandlers Ford. The client owns a number of factories overseas, so the successful candidate will be responsible for the Head Office activities as well as consolidating accounts for the overseas factories. You will manage a small finance team, and provide meaningful analysis and information to the Directors of the business to help guide their growth.
- Overall control of accounting information, including ensuring all financial data has been captured in the ledger accounts and analysis and input of accruals & prepayments
- Control of purchase and sales ledgers
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage accounting side of stock control, and balance stock reports to balance sheet at month end and journalise any differences
- Organise fortnightly wages and monthly salaries payments, liaise between staff and the pension provider, and assist staff with Child Care Scheme
- Produce monthly income statement and balance sheet with variance and trend analysis
- Ratio analysis and departmental splits on KPIs
- Cash-flow analysis and 12 month projections
- Manage financials of parent holding company
- Review quarterly accounts for overseas JV's and subsidiaries, and report to Directors
- Prepare consolidated group accounts for parent company
- Re-value bank, debtors, and creditors accounts according to exchange rate fluctuations
- VAT/EU Sales
- Continuous Improvement Plan: Including upgrade of ERP system, updating of current processes, generate new reports on customer profitability
- The successful candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
- Fully Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). Degree (Batchelors) is a nice to have.
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution, or FMCG
- Comfortable in a multi-site function
Salary & Benefits
GBP55k - GBP65k plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.