Robert Half's client is offering equity to their brand new Head of Finance! My client began form nothing in 2014, a few trips to America & Europe later, they turned over 2.6 million last year and now want to get into a position to sell by 2020
The new Head of Finance will do the following:
- Overseeing all things finance (Currently outsourced so you would need to bring it in-house)
- working closely with the CEO, Creative Director & COO, be a huge part of the company goals & strategy
- The best candidate is someone who can fit into a small team (8-10) of creative people, and boss the whole finance process.
- They're a nice bunch but need someone who is genuinely skilled at these things and loves doing it.
- Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty at the beginning and then progress to the cool stuff
You should be:
- Cool, outgoing, chilled out, determined to succeed!
- ACA/ CIMA qualified with 0-3 years post qualifies experience
- Ideal candidates will come from a creative agency
- Any experience in M&A/ Corporate finance would be great
This creative environment is ridiculous! I have never been to an environment as fun and they are a close knit family of smart, engaging people.
On offer is a base salary of GBP60,000 + equity potential!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.