Care Coordinator / Senior Support Worker, Domiciliary Care, Milford, Surrey.
GBP21,000 - GBP25,000, Salary dependant on experience.
40 hours per week including alternate weekends on duty
One evening on call per week.
Our client is a leading local provider of home care, rated as outstanding by CQC. They are a vibrant people based company who are seeking like-minded people.
No two days are the same and the ideal person will thrive under pressure and work well within a team but also be able to work on their own initiative.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic, flexible and versatile self-starter to join our clients management team.
Applicants should ideally have a good understanding of the Domiciliary Care sector, suitable coordinator experience; skills in rostering, IT, administration and customer service would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator and a methodical worker able to ensure tasks are fully completed in a pressurised environment.
Our client support all staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for people who want to progress further in the future.
Role will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting with weekly care staff schedules
- Working as part of the duty management team dealing with day to day issues
- Care planning, risk assessmentand review of customers
- Recruiting and interviewing staff
- Inducting, training and supporting new staff
- Supervising staff
- Carrying out care calls as and when required
- Carrying out quality assurance exercises in line with the company policy
- Car Owner & Driver
- Flexible & reliable
- Care Management or care experience in an community setting
- QCF in Health & Social Care an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage (where applicable)
- Career development and the opportunity to study
- Company pension
Please apply online
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with similar experience will be considered. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.