Risk And Compliance Manager
Risk and Controls Manager
Robert Half are working with a leading housing association based in Bristol to help them recruit a Risk Manager with strong control framework experience to report direct to the CRO and operate at a senior level business partnering with a varied collection of stakeholders.
- Design and deliver the approach for Risk and Control oversight for the business and the business partnership model.
- Work with risk and business colleagues to ensure that the risk management strategy and framework improvements are delivered and embedded
- Develop, maintain and update the Risk Management Framework and Risk Register, coordinating risk submissions from the Executive Teams and Directorate Teams, providing the Audit and Risk Committee, and if required the board, with reports.
- Work with the Chief Risk Officer and Audit and Risk Committee to ensure that a highly effective audit, compliance review and risk oversight plan is in place and that all findings and recommendations are appropriate, quality reviewed and followed up.
- Undertake in-depth reviews of risk, control and incidents, or thematic assessment across various business risks, Inc. financial, customer, regulatory and operational.
- Embrace and promote change by advocating continuous improvement activity which drives high performance across own area of responsibility & the business
- Risk management experience.
- Experience working in an oversight role.
- Experience reporting and working with senior stakeholders
- Risk management framework awareness.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.