Commercial Business Partner
Robert Half Executive Search have been retained by a Global Distribution organisation, to support their UK & EMEA growth and recruit a new Financial Controller (EMEA), which will be focusing on Business Partnering the EMEA region.
This is a role which requires a strong Business Partner who has experience of working across Financial Planning & Analysis activities within the business, supporting none financial stakeholders with commercial and profit enhancing support.
The Role - Financial Controller
My client has restructured their team to bring across 5 heads to support you in your day to day duties. They will be tasked with taking all transactional finance work away from you and your region, to leave you to focus on operational efficiencies and profitable FP&A.
Key area's that you will be focused on, and will be managing through your day to day duties:
- Targeting Business Acquisition and Growth Area's
- Provide "fit for purpose" business services (customer service, import & export, inventory & warehouse management) to the European businesses
- External bidding process
- Contract Management to Budget
- Internal operational review
- Management reporting, including Budgeting & forecasting,
- KPI reporting - Sales & Operations
- Oversee the maintenance of the general ledgers including correct cost allocation between cost centres
- Oversee the preparation of all financial and management reports including sales analysis, profit & loss reporting, working capital reporting, cash flow analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of financial results on a monthly basis
This is a challenging role that would best suit a talented qualified accountant who has the ability to communicate at a high level, build relationships, develop processes, and understand the necessity of Finance in an internal stake-holding facing position.
The Candidate & Profile
This is a role which will suit ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountants, who can demonstrate a proven track record in creating models and business facing reports, while Business Partnering none financial stakeholders across the organisation.
Key Attributes Sought:
- High Achieving Accounting Professional
- Career Driven individual looking for a role outside of the finance norm
- Project Minded individual who enjoys a challenging role
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc environment where you are continuingly adding value
Salary & Package
My client is looking at circa GBP70,000 to GBP78,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.