Pre Sales Solution Consultant
Job title: Presales Solution Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
A leading Global API integration software provider responsible for Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices are currently are seeking a Pre sales Solution consultant.
This position offers a fantastic remuneration package which includes the opportunity to gain equity in this fast growing International organisation that is experiencing extremely high growth to the tune of 70% year on year.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will establish and maintain strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle who exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant is responsible for actively driving and leading the technology and solution evaluation of the organisations platform, developing the provocative point of view that clearly shows how the solution exactly meets the needs of the client in the API-led economy, and is an integral member of the account and opportunity teams, working as the key solution and technical advisor for the client.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will successfully deliver the solution with the level of experience, depth of business acumen and technical knowledge to successfully execute the end-to-end solution.
- Solid educational and professional career track record
- Proven enterprise integration architect with a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context, combined with hands-on Java and web services development skills applied within the enterprise application integration space, combined with cloud services experience e.g. SaaS, iPaaS and API-led connectivity:
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Experience using Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technologies is beneficial
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required), for example; IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Informatica, Mulesoft ,Cast Iron, Dell-Boomi or Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, RightNow, ServiceNow, Ariba, etc. is a bonus but not required
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
- EMEA languages are a bonus, especially German and French
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who want to make a big impact that want to work alongside a great team. The ideal candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will "move the needle" by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
- Private medical
- Pension, child care vouchers, EAP and income protection benefits
- 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration