Sales Consultant - Field Based (EPOS Software) - GBP60K
Sales Consultant (EPOS Software) - GBP60K OTE
A company specialising in CRM software for the hospitality industry require a field sales consultant to drive new business sales for the company. This company have a unique product which is in the process of been taken to market for the first time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company significant backing in its infancy and help the company grow over the coming ears
Duties and Responsibilities
- Employ diverse forms of market research to generate new customer business.
- Convert leads into product sales.
- Maximise use of existing customer contacts within hospitality market to generate new business.
- Endeavour to exceed agreed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Visit and demonstrate functions and benefits of products to prospective customers.
- Utilise ability to clearly articulate technical product knowledge to potential customers.
- Prepare realistic and detailed business proposals and solutions for customers.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to customer requests and enquiries.
- Maximise already strong presentation skills to translate product features into customer benefits.
- Exploit proven ability and confidence to meet with and develop strong successful relationships with entrepreneurs, decision makers, senior management, and IT professionals.
- Strong new business sales focus with a real desire to win deals.
- Highest level of all forms of communication skills.
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and translate into feature benefits.
- Willingness to leverage existing customer contacts within industry.
- Existing awareness of hospitality industry trends.
- Technical knowledge of common competitive products.
- Flexible attitude to daily tasks and willingness to tackle both large and small projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at various levels of the organisation.
- Understanding of relative customer needs relating to industry nuances.
- Ability to establish efficient and appropriate sales plans for self.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Cooperative approach to teamwork, with clear communicative skills to work to a shared goal.
- Commercial thinker with advanced understanding of common business issues.
- Results driven with sharp focus on quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Degree qualified (preferable, not essential).
- At least 6 years' experience of proven successful field based sales.
- At least 3+ years of selling business application software (preferably POS) to hospitality industry.
- Established contacts within the restaurant and wider hospitality industry.
- Experience of operations or front of house functional positions within the hospitality industry.
This role is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company in its infancy, the company has fantastic backing and growth potential and the opportunity to progress within the business in phenomenal.
The salary an GBP60K OTE. The company is located near Reading with travel to clients.