HR Leader SME
HR Leader. As the HR Leader you will be working for a market leading global business that supplies high quality products to a strong domestic and international customer base within the Education Sector. Location - West Midlands. Salary to GBP55k + bonus + car allowance + pension.
The HR Leader ensures alignment of the organization and talent with business objectives by proactively identifying organization and talent gaps and developing and implementing integrated solutions. The HR Leader is also responsible for flawless HR administration by overseeing and managing outsourced providers.
- Recruitment best practice implementation and ongoing management
- Increasingly efficient HR service delivery utilizing external providers
- Performance management process
- Organization reviews and follow up
- HR systems implementation with ongoing maintenance
- Compensation management with external partner to provide benchmark data
- Acting as a role model within the company and promoting the company's core values.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of HR key performance indicators (KPI's) relevant to the business' performance with accountability for continuous improvement.
- Analyzing trends and metrics to develop innovative solutions, programs and policies to close identified gaps.
- Providing a leadership and organizational coaching and advisory role to the senior management team, Department Managers and Team Leaders.
- Ensuring that flexibility of the workforce is available through innovative staffing solutions.
- Implementing innovative HR solutions, programs, and policies utilizing strong project and change management practices.
- Continuously improving major HR processes including performance management, reward allocation, talent review, employee communications, and organization review.
- Integrating HR processes across the global businesses where needed for improved effectiveness.
- Maintaining an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Education & Experience:
- 5-10 years' experience in an HR leadership role
- Prefer experience as an HR leader within an SME responsible for more than one entity
- Proven track record in continuously improving the HR function to play a key role in achieving business objectives
- CIPD Level 7 qualification or equivalent
- Education to degree level