Product Risk & Governance Manager
Eurobase People has an excellent new Product Risk & Governance Manager role available for the perfect candidate to join our clients team in their London office on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of GBP45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package (DOE)
Our client is a Global Financial Services organisation who is looking for a vibrant team worker who is prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within an established organisation.
- Manage the Product Review Committee procedure through the assembly (or organisation) of all support material requests and pre-read materials
- Manage supply of the annual Product Review plan, certifying all reviews are provided in harmony with Policy requirements and timescales
- Assess business change logs, Committee meeting agendas, etc. to recognise new product development or product closure initiatives that may influence the precision and quality of the company's Product Register
- To secure consistent Attestations from senior product owners within each business to maintain the accuracy and reliability.
- Experience at a financial services organisation or equivalent;
- Familiarity of financial services industry, preferably card and payments industries;
- Numerate and financial literate; capability to analyse and interpret data and manage budgets
- Solid acquaintance of risk management, internal control systems and financial control systems as part of an internal governance and control agenda