Assessor for Logistics
Job Title: Assessor for Logistics
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Salary: GBP21,853 - GBP23,574 per annum
Location: Wakefield and district / client premises
As Assessor for Logistics, you would assess and internally verify candidates in their place of work and College to meet National Occupational Standards within the Logistics sector.
Day to day this will involve providing appropriate instruction/training to develop candidate knowledge of the vocational area and liaising with employers keeping them informed of their employees progress.
As an Assessor for Logistics, you should:
- Have a Level 3 in Logistics Management or suitable sector experience
- Hold a GCSE A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent qualification
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to make decisions about assessment and interpret awarding body standards
- Current practical experience in vocational area
- The ability to motivate students
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 24 th March 2017
Interview date: To be confirmed
For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning ???
??? by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.