Specialist SAS/R Analyst Needed for Global Client - Edinburgh
A unique new SAS/SQL/R opportunity has become available as a Data Analytics Specialist with a Global Services Client within the heart of Edinburgh.
This new role will be involving a combination of client delivery, technical skills from SAS,SQL,SPSS, R and Advanced Modelling. As a Data Analytics Specialist you will be within an expanding function of this Global Services Partner that brings together analytical specialists, hardware and software to offer all customers to commission analytical work and data managed services.
* Hands on technical capability - from analytical delivery to Statistical Analysis
* 360 Project Delivery - Gathering requirements to presentation of results
* Data analysis & data manipulation
* Acting as an ambassador
* Proven data manipulation, data extraction and data cleansing skills
* Experience using SAS or SQL for data manipulation
* Handling large data/data volumes
* Relevant degree - Numerate/Ops Research/Statistics/IT
* Prior Financial Services experience is a desirable
* Statistical techniques and analysis - regression, sampling and clustering - Not essential
* Excellent training available - Further SAS Training to get up to speed to become a stand out SAS Professional within a Globally Recognized Client.*
To discuss this opportunity in in more detail please send your CV to (see below) or call John Kamara in complete confidence.