Software Renewals & Contract Management Specialist
Software Renewals and Contract Management of changes and negotiations specialist required for a good career building permanent opportunity working for a large reputable organisation based in Warwickshire on a permanent basis.
As the Software Renewals and Contract Management of changes and negotiations specialist you will be required to be responsible for:
- Ensuring the effective and compliant operation of the IS Software Renewals and Software Licence management within IS Commercial Operations team
- Software renewals management, Contract Management and Supplier negotiations between my client's suppliers and key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with SLM to validate licence consumption and build into commercial discussions.
- Seeking opportunities for synergies avoiding duplication, cost avoidance and drive vendor performance out of stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Negotiation and resolution of contractual issues, contractual amendments, variations, change notices including addressing failures to meet contractual obligations.
Experience and qualifications required for this role:
- Degree or relevant experience or relevant industry certification for example ITIL v3 or MCIPS.
- Extensive experience and skill sets in I.S Software as well as building strong relationships with both business stakeholders and external suppliers, to assist in developing strong working relationships and see potential opportunities, both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiator, able to manage and maintain multiple contract negotiations/renewals at any one point in time
- Experienced of managing and providing business support and department governance in a complex business function.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.