Senior Bridge Engineer - Manchester - up to 45k
Roc Search's Client is currently recruiting for a Senior Bridge Engineer covering Manchester, UK.
Salary: Up to GBP45k per annum.
- Programme, manage and undertake the design and supervision of the construction of a range of Bridges and highway structures for civil engineering projects.
- Compile detailed specifications, invite tenders and arrange procurement of project construction works.
- To assist in the development and implementation of work programmes.
- To undertake the technical aspects required of projects including Bridge Assessments, feasibility, concept design, detailed design, and invitation of tenders and supervision of construction.
- To implement projects to meet the requirements of quality, health and safety and environmental standards, to both national and corporate standards.
- Prepare and maintain project cost plans.
- To assimilate work that may be assigned to a team of engineers and technicians to deliver a variety of projects covering a range of complexities.
- Be a chartered member of the institution of civil engineers (CEng MICE) or any other relevant profession accredited by the engineering council or possession of a bachelor's master's degree.
- Previous practical experience in the design, implementation and supervision of all aspects, in both, bridges and highway structures engineering design and construction. This shall include an extensive knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
- Have a working knowledge of bridges and highway structures, civil engineering conditions of contract, specifications and methods of measurement.
- Skills to use computers and computer aided design packages for preparation of plans, communications and presentations.
- Stakeholder management.
- Full UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate consideration Sophie Cadman at Roc Search on (see below).
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.