Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant based in Tamworth for a logistics business. This role will offer the opportunity to support the business with delivering high quality accounts and strong reporting for all of the UK business.
The business is a logistics organisation who have multiple sites nationwide. The opportunity to progress is a realistic prospect, which could see this Financial Accountant moving into a Finance Manager role or a Finance Business Partner with limited month end responsibilities.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts, Regulatory Accounts, and other external reporting matters required by legislation, listing rules, licenses and external regulatory bodies
- Assistance with budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Support with audit management
- Management of external returns
- Market share & competitor analysis
- Investment appraisal support - Investigation into financial viability of any target acquisitions
- Assistance with future funding requirements
The successful Financial Accountant will possess:
- Qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards
- Willingness to adapt and support the wider business
- Strong IT capability
The Financial Accountant will enjoy:
- GBP40,000 - GBP46,000
- Bonus- Performance related
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Private Healthcare