Performance Improvement (Operations) Manager, FS Practice
Larson Group are delighted to be working with a client with an unmatched reputation for industry insight, technical expertise and delivery excellence in the Edinburgh FS arena. My client is experiencing significant growth within its Financial Services Performance Improvement consulting practice and as such, is continuing to expand its Operations Advisory team and is looking to recruit individuals with combined sector and Operations knowledge to join this team.
My client has already attracted significant talent from both industry and consulting to drive the growth of this business, and are now looking to recruit high calibre individuals at Manager level.
Role Description and Purpose
My client has recently decided to invest in developing a dedicated team to provide Performance Improvement in the Financial Services sector. Drawing on their reputation for providing industry expertise and speciality services in Financial Services, it is now seeking to build a dynamic team to grow this offer and service.
We are looking to recruit individuals with deep Financial Services knowledge and a further sub industry specialism within Financial Services (Retail Banking, Wholesale and Capital Markets, Insurance and Investment Management). Financial Services is a broad, diverse and complex industry sector.
Constant change in the sector is being driven by ever more demanding customers, increasing regulation and fierce competition. These forces of change are causing our clients to continually reassess and challenge both their operating models and cost base; the result is often a significant programme of change, often including major technological change.
- To successfully sell, design and deliver performance improvement and operating model programmes in the sector
- To solve business issues and problems, perhaps refined through a post-graduate qualification
- To demonstrate an understanding of operational environments in Financial Services businesses
- To win and sustain client confidence
- To work confidently and sometime forcefully at very senior levels
- To demonstrate an understanding of project and programme management leading practices. Team coaching and leadership
- To capture new business and develop client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team leadership
Ability to build and develop client relationships
- Ability to deliver
- Ability to generate revenues
The Financial Services sector is growing through a significant period of change. This change is being driven by a number of key factors that include increasing intensity of competition and new UK and EU regulation.
To respond to this Performance Improvement practice is particularly interested in candidates with direct experience of the following types of programmes:
- Enterprise- wide change as a result of market and distribution channel changes
- Front Office operating model development to capitalise revenue enhancement opportunities
- Strategy development including channel and distribution strategy
- Experience of full project life cycle from concept through to implementation
In addition, the candidate will be expected to show deep specialism in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer analysis, segmentation and proposition development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market analysis and research
- Product performance
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number . Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business.