I am currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to provide administrative support with regard to the Contract Management process to make sure the company database is up to date and invoicing is done in a timely manner.
- Setup and maintain all Maintenance contracts
- Manage contract invoice process - key customers are invoiced monthly/quarterly. Reconcile contract population with individual customers before invoicing and apply pro-rata charges. Ensure all are invoiced in timely manner and within monthly deadlines
- Maintain database - adding and removing equipment as necessary
- Product Sales - manage end to end process from ordering finished goods from factory/hub through to supply to customer.
- Liaison with suppliers to ensure goods supplied on time
- Update database with Sales information - amend contracts as necessary
- Ad-Hoc invoices - Invoice for chargeable works. Larger customers require summary invoices other smaller customer are invoiced per event
- All invoices/spreadsheets/submissions to meet customer requirements to ensure invoices are accepted and paid promptly
- Monthly reconciliations to link into finance processes:
- Identify and measure customer service and product performance.
- Manage the day to day running of customer database, ensuring all transactions are captured accurately and can be reconciled.
- Qualify the data in terms of integrity, accuracy and consistency
- Invoicing reconciliation, Contact maintenance accruals, Ad-Hoc accruals
- Support the Sales Team with contract information and accompany to some customer meetings
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have had experience in a similar role
- Will be analytical and process orientated
- Will be organised and have a structured approach to work
GBP21,000 - GBP25,000 + benefits
For consideration please send an updated CV.