Market Risk Consultant
My client a Global Management Consultancy are looking to strengthen their industry leading team with professionals who come from a strong Market Risk and Project based background.
This is a great opportunity for all levels of professionals to join a Management Consultancy which is driving the industry with their outstanding client service.
You will be given the opportunity to work alongside knowledgeable professionals and the latest Market Risk projects with Universal Organisations.
- Advising and assisting clients with the impact of the changing requirement frameworks such as Fundamental Review of the Trading Book - FRTB and Basel 4
- Producing a qualitative focus looking at the impact on bank business models and potential solutions
- Working with Front Office (primarily Trading) stakeholders at investment banks as well as other functions such as Risk and Product Control.
- Managing and Delivering individual work streams within both market risk and wider risk and capital related engagements.
- Experience of delivering major regulatory change programmes in a trading environment.
- Strong understanding of regulatory reforms including FRTB
- Detailed knowledge of the front-to-back operations of an investment bank with a particular focus on understanding the structure of Front Office.
- Experience of working with Front Office (specifically trading), Risk and Product Control
- Experience of risk management within investment banking
- Project management skills
- MUST HAVE Market risk knowledge and Front Office experience
- Proven ability of having responsibility for effectively delivering market risk engagements.
- Ability to clearly define and articulate business requirements
- Detailed working knowledge of FRTB and an understanding of its implications is advantageous
- Ability to explain complex technical impacts to a senior non-technical audience (eg VaR, SVaR, IRC, RWA and ES).