Clinical Access Associate
Clinical Access Associate/Global Access Programs
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP50,000
An expanding pharmaceutical company are on the lookout for the Clinical Access Associate to join the Global Access division.
An outline of the role includes:
- Physician/site relationship development/maintenance
- Day to day operational delivery
- Training (external and internal terms)
- Oversight of all participating physicians/sites and patient level activity
- Trouble-shooting on a program site level
- Issue escalation and resolution
- Forecasting on a site level
- Ensure program adherence to all applicable regulations and laws
- Risk mitigation
- Reporting (site level and patient level)
- GAP Representative
- With physicians and site staff
- For management
- Liaising and collaborating with all relevant company functional groups/team
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years of global pharmaceutical industry experience in a CRA, or similar, role with a Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to develop and maintain expertise in assigned therapeutic areas to be the clinical and operational subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in working with systems and process development; business process improvement initiatives is a plus.
- Demonstrated flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
- Enthusiastic individual with superior interpersonal skills preferred.
- Understanding of principles and implementation and maintenance of GCP and regulations.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a virtual team environment and in a remote work role.
To apply please send an updated CV to (see below) and give Isabelle a call
Initial interviews can be arranged from Monday 20th March.
Pharma/CRO/Biotech/Patient Access/Managed Access/Global Access/Programme Manager/
Program Manager/Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Research Associate/CRA