Spanish Speaking First Line Support Analyst
Visa are currently looking for an ambitious First Line Customer Support Analyst to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will provide a first point of contact support function for our external customers, covering all systems, services, products and policies/op. regs. across Visa Europe. The successful candidate will take ownership of every item reported ensuring successful resolution within SLA's to a high level of Customer Satisfaction and work within other areas of the business in the provision of resolutions. We are looking for someone with strong analysis and problem solving skills who can develop an understanding of the customer, their requirements and their business, building good relationships and sharing knowledge. The candidate will meet with customers and completes presentations as required and be on-call for incidents and produces communication to both internal stakeholders and external customers under guidance of Team Leader.
- Acts as a key point of contact for a breadth of customer queries (all Visa Europe services, systems, products and policies/Op. Regs.) and complaints.
- Identifies the customer's requirements and provides appropriate solutions, escalating more complex or sensitive issues.
- Assesses urgency of item and completes analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Takes ownership through to problem resolution. May provide some outbound services to enable complete issue resolution and appropriate customer service. Ability to manage complex business issues.
- Works with other areas of the company to ensure items are resolved to customer expectations.
- Provides support to customers to agreed standards of efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and policies to ensure quality customer issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Creates and delivers presentations to the external customer and represent the Visa Brand effectively.
- Gain understanding of the external customer
- Maintains accurate records of each customer contact by updating and maintaining the relevant systems and databases.
- Recognises and highlights any service enhancement opportunities (ie identifying faults with processes which are affecting customer satisfaction) to enhance customer experience.
- Provides out of hours support during Incidents ensuring internal and external stakeholder communication is up to date.
- May support a key member as their named point of contact
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish or Portuguese.
- Experience in banking or financial services industries or a tech support role
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience or appreciation of working in a customer-focused environment
- Ability to grasp and understand information and systems quickly has to pass exam having attended an 8 weeks training course.
- Good understanding of all processes
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but be a good team player.
- Good inter-personal skills