Senior Revenue Analyst
Visa Europe has an opportunity available in the Finance division for a Senior Revenue Analyst, reporting into the Senior Manager Operating Certificate. The purpose of the role is to ensure the accuracy of statistical card data reported by Client and to produce analytics for Visa Europe's senior management.
The role will typically focus on specific clusters within Europe allowing the individual to develop an in-depth understanding of their markets, Clients, and the key drivers behind card expenditure.
- Revenue Assurance: review of statistical data provided by Client to ensure data accuracy and appropriate fees charged. Analytical reviews will also identify variances to target and significant trends
- Auditing: on site reviews performed at Clients' premises across Europe
- Management Information: using information systems (Cognos, Mircrostrategy, PowerPivot, etc) produce statistics (monthly and quarterly decks, ad hoc analysis) for the senior management team to support decision making
- Regulatory Reporting: Prepare statistical reports for regulators and external agencies (ECB, Bank of England, etc.)
- Relationship Management: work with Clients and internal stakeholders to resolve revenue & data integrity issues and to improve statistical reporting
- The candidate will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and/or Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Availability for international travel across Europe (up to 8 days per quarter)
- The candidate will possess experience in auditing (internal, compliance, systems or revenue assurance)
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel and experience in using databases and/or Business Intelligence software (ideally Cognos and Microstrategy).
- Ability to review large volumes of data with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, credible and self-reliant. Experience in liaising with senior levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The candidate will ideally be from a Financial Services background with experience in a customer focused commercial environment
- Full professional proficiency in at least one European language other than English
- Experience of modelling using PowerPivot for excel