Job Role: Finance Analyst
Salary/Rate: Up to GBP + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or willing to undergo
Finance Analyst- Permanent/Contract - Hampshire - Salary/Rate
My client is looking for a recent graduate ideally with a business or finance degree to join their Finance team. The ideal candidate will have around 1-2 years commercial experience. The client is looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to progress their career. Successful candidate will have excellent Excel and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Finance & Business Operations Manager, the Finance Analyst is responsible for providing Programme Financial Control on the programme.
The Finance analyst is responsible for a wide variety of finance oriented tasks across a number of projects with our NATS customer portfolio.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Establishing, maintaining, tracking, and reporting Programme Baselines, and Outlooks as well as Short Term Forecasts, Long Range Plans and programme Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Monthly programme financial analysis including the balance sheet and income statement
- Managing and forecasting Orders, Sales, EBIT (Earnings before interest and taxation) and Cash reporting
- Customer Invoicing, cash collections and maintaining appropriate programme cash flow
- Programme funding analysis
- Earned value reporting
- Responsible for the production, accuracy and presentation of internal and customer reports
- Identifying and managing key financial drivers
- Ensuring that costs are allocated according to established procedures
- Responsible for the Programme financial data held on Lockheed Martin US and UK systems
- Liaison with central accounting to ensure systems are functioning appropriately and data produced has integrity.
Desired & Required Skills:
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel experience
- Background in accounting and financial analysis either from experience or academic qualification
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively to complete work assignments
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively across organisations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- PeopleSoft (MARS)
- Team player but able to work independently and proactively
- Organised, thorough, with attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Good time management with the ability to achieve deadlines
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.