Start this summer with a Top 20 firm
Audit Supervisor, up to GBP48K
London- Top 20
I have recently been given a hugely exciting opportunity to recruit for an Audit Supervisor, to take up a position with my Top 20 client in their beautiful offices in the heart of London. This represents a chance that doesn't come around every day, to take a big step forward in your audit career and make the transition into one of the largest accounting practices in the UK.
Working in this firm offers the chance to gain unrivalled experience and knowledge, the benefit of an above market value salary, as well as the option of requesting flexible work hours to maintain a good work life balance.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be fully qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CA/ CPA) or have the ICAEW/ ICAS equivalent international qualifying body, preferably with first time passes.
- To be degree qualified, ideally in a business discipline that has been taught in English.
- Proven experience of external auditing of complex multi entity clients within industry and under IFRS/FRS 102.
- Experience/ knowledge of UK GAAP and/ or US GAAP is preferable but not essential.
As the Audit Senior you will be expected to (but not be limited to):
- Effectively manage the entire audit process from planning through to completion, whilst also considering risk factors and technical matters;
- Demonstrate strong business development skills, identifying new business opportunities;
- Have, and be able to demonstrate, strong knowledge of accounting frameworks such as UK GAAP and/or US GAAP.
- Have strong application and solution based problem solving skills.
- Identify areas of the clients business and processes, advising on what could be improved and/ or changed.
- Train/ give advice to the less experienced members of the team, ensuring that the trainees/ juniors are developed to their full potential and have constant support.
- Provide on- the- job training to develop auditing skills and educate members of the team with the firms audit processes.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the Top 20 accounting firms in London, a firm that invests in its growth and development by investing in their employees. The benefits are extensive, the salary is above market rate, and the ability to say you work for one of the biggest firms in the UK and the world, is priceless.
My client is looking to interview ASAP, so if you have the skills and experience required to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, then send your CV to and we will be in contact, or call us for a discreet chat on
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: