Senior Accountant - 4 Partner Accountancy Practice
An exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant, looking to join a Firm that can offer a rewarding and progressive position.
A leading 4 Partner Firm based in Central London are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their busy and growing team.
You will report directly to both the Managers and Partners of the firm, working on a portfolio of clients from a variety of sectors including property, construction, media and financial services. The work will involve:
- Preparation of both statutory and management accounts for Limited Companies and Sole Traders
- Some involvement with Audit assignments
- Personal and Corporation tax
- Supervision of junior members of staff, to include delegation and review of work
- Maintaining existing and developing new client relationships
- Liaison with clients and internal staff
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience working within Practice and will be either ACA or ACCA qualified. You will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationship skills, communication skills and supervisory experience.
Use of Iris, Sage and Xero would be an additional benefit.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.