Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to join a prestigious top 20 firm of Accountants based in Central London.
This opportunity would be suitable for either an Audit Manager looking for a change within a leading Practice, or for an experienced Audit Senior/Supervisor, looking for the next step in their career. This firm can offer a competitive salary, a fantastic work-life balance, and scope to progress further in the future also.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified and will ideally have 3-5 years post-qualification experience.
The main duties required for this role will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients whilst supervising audit members of staff.
- Take part in business development activities such as writing articles for blogs and networking.
- Managing the audit team ensuring their work is completed on time and to the required standard. Also providing training where required.
- Managing audit assignments from planning to finalisation.
- Reviewing work of senior and providing necessary feedback.
- Working as the point of contact for Partners and clients.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.