Senior Audit Manager | Glasgow | Top 100 Accountancy Firm | GBP45-55k
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Audit Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, based in their Glasgow office.
This firm have a wide portfolio of existing clients, and are looking for someone to work closely with the whole team.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Audit Manager will include:
• Overseeing the planning and completion of audits for a varied client portfolio
• Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
• Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
• Meeting clients
• Training junior members of staff
• Working side by side with the company's partners
- Fully ACCA Qualified
- 3 years' minimum practice experience (Management experience is preferable)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Depending on experience and skillset, my client can pay in the region of GBP45,0000 - GBP55,000 plus benefits to the right candidate.