SEMI SENIOR - ACCOUNTS & AUDIT - PRACTICE
A Hammersmith (London) based Practice is seeking an Accounts & Audit Semi Senior to join their client facing team. This is a highly progressive Practice dealing with a variety of sectors and focuses extensively on providing Financial Services to its range of clients. A summary of the role is as follows:
- Working in a team of 25 Accountants who all manage specific client relationships
- You will be charged with the production of Start-up, SME and HNWI accounting
- Undertake corporate tax and VAT routines.
- You will also be given the opportunity to undertake Audit assignments
- Engage in business development with clients
The successful individual will be a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant with strong academics and a stable work history with reputable firms. You will possess excellent client facing communication skills and be able to sell the "add-on" services of this Practice with ease.
If you are interested in this Hammersmith based Semi-Senior Accounts & Audit role, please call me on or email your CV to me at
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: