Senior Accounts and Audit Manager - Top 30 Practice
A Top 30 Practice based in Central London are searching for an experienced Manager looking to take on a Senior Manager position within a leading Firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager to take the next step in their career with a successful and rewarding Firm that can offer fantastic future progression.
The successful candidate will be capable of managing a varied portfolio of clients, managing the complex assignments and delegating and reviewing the work of junior members of staff. You will understand the importance of having knowledge of your clients' businesses and motivations and will be able to demonstrate that you can build and maintain successful client relationships.
The key aspects of this position are:
- Managing a portfolio of approximately GBP600,000, ensuring all deadlines are met and work is reviewed before Partner review.
- Planning jobs or organising assignments to ensure job is completed efficiently.
- Reviewing the work of junior staff and delivering feedback in a timely manner.
- Assisting with billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate.
- Providing new ideas and improvements to help with efficiency and productivity.
- Producing training material delivering training for allocated juniors.
- Hold a relevant qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- Have experience working within an Accountancy Practice, with at least 2-3 years experience managing both your own portfolio and a team of junior staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to client service.
- Have a high level of technical competence.
- Be able to complete work to agreed deadlines.
- Be able to lead a team of staff.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply to be considered.