Accounts Assistant - Accountancy Practice
An independent and well-established Accountancy Practice based in Wembley are searching for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their fast-paced team.
The successful applicant will need to have strong experience processing Payroll for a portfolio of varied clients, as they will be solely responsible for the Payroll function of the firm.
As well as this, the main duties will include:
- Drafting and preparing clients accounts including partnerships and LLPs
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties including bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledger and credit control
- Involvement with the preparation of management accounts
The ideal candidate will:
- be AAT Qualified and/or studying for their ACCA/ACA qualification
- be confident processing payroll and with VAT duties
- have at least 2 years experience working in an Accountancy Practice
- have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- be able to demonstrate knowledge of a number of Accounting softwares
On offer is a competitive salary as well as study support towards the ACCA/ACA qualification if required.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.