AUDIT & ACCOUNTS MANAGER - PRACTICE - LONDON
A strong 11-Partner Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London seeks an ACA or ACCA Qualified Audit & Accounts Manager. This Practice has a high profile and well-established client base who they work with on multiple levels. The organisation is renowned for its position in the professional services sector and has grown organically, working with niche areas of industry & commerce, as well as HNWI's and their interests.
The Audit & Accounts Manager will work closely with the Partners, looking after a portfolio of clients to deliver outstanding client service. Key duties will include:
- Leading audit assignments. Managing the audit team and the audit process from inception to completion
- Clients include large and complex groups, many with International dimensions
- Preparation and review of financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with UK and International Accounting Standards
- Reviewing of audit files to ensure compliance with the firm's audit methodology
- Review of corporation tax computations and partnership tax returns for LLPs
- Control costs, meet reporting timetables, prepare key client reporting documents
- Developing personal relationships with clients
- Ownership and management of a dedicated client portfolio across various sectors
The successful candidate will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant who can demonstrate strong experience gained in Practice across accounting and audit functions. The role will also require a strong man-manager who has the capacity to delegate effectively and ensure projects are delivered to strict timetables. Candidates MUST demonstrate their ability to work in highly complex accounting and audit environments.
If you are interested in this London based Audit & Accounts Manager position, please call me on or email your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: