SEMI SENIOR - LONDON - ACCA / ACA
A boutique Accounting & Tax Practice based in Central-West London is seeking a Semi Senior Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA) to join their growing accounting and client services team. This is a well-respected Practice who has a loyal and growing client base ranging across SME's and HNWI's who require accounting and tax structuring services. Their West London based location also provides exceptional travel routes by train and bus.
The role will require the successful individual to undertake the following:
- Management Accounting & Bookkeeping routines for clients
- Preparing statutory accounts
- VAT returns, and other statutory returns
- Working with HMRC to resolve queries
- Client payrolls and associated tax routines
- Client bank reconciliations
- Working directly with clients and HNWI's
- Working under UK GAAP and exposure to IFRS
The successful Part Qualified Semi Senior MUST possess a minimum of 2-years' experience gained in Practice, with good academics. You will demonstrate your technical accounting abilities and be able to work on your own initiative with clients and external bodies. You will also have an excellent work ethic to reflect the ambitions of this growing Practice. A study support package will be provided.
If you are interested in this Part Qualified Semi Senior Accountant role based in Central-West London, please call me on or email your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: