Finance Reporting Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experience Accountant to join a reputable and credible organisation within the education sector.
The organisation is Top Ranked within the education sector and provides multiple opportunities for development.
As Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Developing reporting systems and proactively reviewing and evaluating current strategy.
- Responsible for balance sheet reporting, analysing data and developing monthly reports.
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with internal auditors during the planning and publication of the annual accounts.
- Evaluate, analyse and apply financial regulations and legislation.
The successful candidate will have experience within the following areas:
- Good knowledge of Financial Accounting.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA)
- Prime location within West Yorkshire
- Excellent holiday and pension contribution