AWS & DevOps Senior Engineer
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer - Leeds
Competitive salary GBP50,000 - GBP60,000
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing IT solutions/consultancy company that are willing to invest in your future? Work on the most popular cloud platform. Gain some additional AWS qualifications along the way?
The Senior AWS DevOps engineer will be highly collaborative, service orientated and self-motivated in providing and supporting the tools and infrastructure to product development teams. Provide technical leadership necessary to drive DevOps transformation for greater overall organizational effectiveness including software configuration management practises, branching and merging strategies, and release engineering activities in support of all software life cycle phases in a team structure.
The successful candidate will have;
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, Lambda and a familiarity interacting with AWS APIs.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Strong Scripting skills (Powershell, BASH, Ruby, Perl).
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience required (Computer Science background)
-Strong practical Linux and Windows based systems administration skills on a cloud platform
- Experience building sophisticated highly automated infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This client has already started the interviewing process and is still accepting applications. Make sure you do not miss out. Apply today.