Pre-Sales Security Consultant (Security Operations, Threat, Monitoring
Pre-Sales Security Consultant (Security Operations, Threat, Monitoring), London
Salary GBP60,000 - GBP80,000 + 20% OTE + benefits
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for the technical sales activities that support our IT Security Sales. You will provide technical demonstrations including presentations to business and technical audiences ranging from end users to Sr. Executives using a variety of technology, as well as impromptu discussion and the delivery of proof of concept implementations.
ECS one of the leading IT Security Consultancies in the UK, we specialise in protecting our customers through technical consultancy in Security Operations, Threat Management and Security Monitoring.
A technical understanding of our services will be important to the role. Having an existing pre-sales background in Security or coming from a post sales consulting background will be suitable for this role.
- Develop and demonstrate core competence in ECS solutions.
- Write & deliver excellent presentations; both business focused and technical.
- Answer complex technical questions and competitive questions, plus address customer concerns to a successful outcome.
- Demonstrate solutions to prospects, both onsite and remotely.
- Attend and demonstrate solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of tender documents such as PQQs/RFIs/RFPs.
Knowledge & Skills;
- Pre-sales experience in IT security and/or experience working in technical consultancy within similar security services.
Recent awards include winning the Best Security Company 2016 (Cyber Security Awards), Managed Security Partner 2016 at the Computing News (Vendor Excellence Awards). Other recent achievements include being named as the current Splunk EMEA UK and Ireland Partner of the Year as well as their Revolution award last month.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.