Associate Security Consultant (London)
Role/Location: Associate Security Consultant, London
Recently recognised as the fastest growing privately held Security Consultancy in the UK, ECS are continuing to expand with the addition of Associate Security Consultants into our London delivery team. This position will suit people with a passion for network/infrastructure security, comfortable working within Enterprise scale environments, protecting high profile organisations from cyber attacks.
You will work individually and as part of a team, carrying out end-to-end implementation and configuration of solutions within Security Operations, Threat Management and Activity Monitoring. Working across a range of Security services, you will benefit from training and development to progress your career, with opportunities at ECS in Security architecture and big data analytics platform Splunk.
- Complete end-to-end IT security solutions as directed, including security monitoring, solution implementation, architecture and process development in line with industry good practice.
- Work individually and as part of a team to carry out end-to-end implementation and configuration of solutions.
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Good technical knowledge of Network Security and ideally Linux
- Some Scripting/programming experience in one of the main languages
- A passion for IT Security with demonstrable work experience and/or a Security related degree
Recent achievements for ECS Security include being named Splunk EMEA UK and Ireland Partner of the Year as well as their Revolution award. Other awards include winning the Best Security Company 2016 (Cyber Security Awards), Managed Security Partner 2016 at the Computing News (Vendor Excellence Awards).
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a strong level of achievement in your career and want to join a thriving solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.