Northgate Housing Systems Technical Lead - iWorld - Business Systems M
Northgate Housing Systems Technical Lead - Business Systems Manager - IT Application Manager - Northgate iWorld v6+ - Flexible working/home working 2 days per week
Northgate Housing Systems iWorld SME with leadership/management experience is required to take on the role of IT Application Manager following a recent restructure within the team and ongoing transformation across this leading Housing organisation.
This roles is new and exciting and offers the opportunity for a Northgate Housing specialist to move more into the business and take responsibility for a team of 5 Northgate professionals carrying out change, managing incidents, problems and services requests for Northgate and associated interfaces systems.
The ideal candidate will have previously lead or managed small teams either in a project or BAU environment and have proven Northgate experience across a range of modules.
Key accountabilities include: Operational Management and Technical SME of the iWorld Northgate - People Management - Change Management - Customer Services - Stakeholder Management
- Technical expertise of IT Housing systems to include iWorld/Northgate (essential)
- Experienced Application Manager with people management skills and the ability to get the best out of the individuals - 70% Technical Northgate and 30% Management
- Knowledge, understanding and appreciation of change management from a systems perspective
- Able to provide expert application technical knowledge to facilitate changes to IT Housing Systems and associated interfaces including Optitime, Financials, Keystone, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (TED) and Accuserve
- Able to Deputise for the Head of IT Business Systems when required
For more information on the new and exciting role, please contact Daniel King at Nexere.
Northgate iWorld Housing Systems - Northgate Consultant - Technical Leader/Northgate Application Manager - Change, Incident & Service Management - Hands on Technology Manager