FX PB OTC Clearing - Client Services VP - GBP80k
FX PB/OTC Clearing Client Services VP- GBP80k
Keywords: FX PB, Middle Office, Operations, Client Services, Trade Support, Project Management, OTC, Clearing, Regulatory, EMIR, MiFID, Dodd Frank, Change, Project Management, VP
My Client, a Global Investment Bank is looking for a FX PB/OTC Clearing Client Services SME to build out and look after their expanding FX PB client base here in London.
The role requires candidates that have a strong client services experience and project management background within the FX PB/OTC Clearing space. Candidates should also have a strong understanding of MiFID, EMIR or Dodd Frank and preferably had a good level of exposure to Clearing.
- Understanding of different products across OTC instruments, the regulatory drivers and associated product flows.
- Understanding of workflows throughout OTC clearing
- Good people management skills to ensure a motivated, effective and efficient team are in place.
Experience in driving projects.
- Performance analysis and process improvement.
- Demonstrative experience of operating within a Matrix management and capability to manage teams across sites.
- Client facing approach, with existing strong client relationships within the PB space.
- Knowledge of Clearing products as well as associated Operations processes.
- Experience of working with FX PB Clients
- French Speaking
Those that feel they are a suitable candidate should email their CV through or alternatively call Tom to discuss discretely
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.