Senior Marketing Analayst
Senior Marketing Analyst
Over the past 20 years we have seen the development of how crucial connecting people to jobs has been to major organizations. As the premier provider of employment solutions globally, and operational exposure in over 40 regions, this market leading company has annual turnovers in excess of GBP1Billion.
Over the past 10 years, the organisation has transformed from a 'job board' to a global provider of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services as well as recently investing GBP100million into the development of their technology, ultimately changing the way people think about work.
The European division are seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to play a critical role in the evolution of the European Marketing activity. The focus will be on the delivery of data driven marketing insights, enabling the business to make better marketing investment decisions and deliver superior ROI across both Europe and USA.
- Regular delivery of marketing campaigns analysis and media activity across six EU markets, assessing performance and ROI
- Cross-channel media insights development including direct and indirect impact on KPIs and recommendations, aligning marketing outputs through creation of marketing performance reports
- Development of a multi-country marketing ROI planning enabling senior management decisions through objective marketing, budgeting and investment
- Working in partnership with Product Analytics, Global Business Insight and Sales Readiness & Business Operations to understand marketing performance through traffic generation, audience reach, end to end consumer funnel metrics and user experience and understand how this relates to B2C and B2B customer engagement and retention
- Post campaign insight for future campaign optimization
- Providing insight into competitive analysis through media activity, measuring the impact on marketing effectiveness, identifying defensive and offensive opportunities to maintain and grow competitive advantage
- Presentation of marketing performance insights ensuring all recommendations are actionable and business focused, in order to provide the maximum impact to the overall business P&L
Essential Criteria and Skill set:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a Mathematics, Science or Statistical discipline
- A strong marketing analysis background or experience in managing and analysing large quantities of data
- Experience of providing actionable insights and presenting to stakeholders.
- Analytical, highly numerate, and possess excellent communication skills, as well as having a strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
- IT proficiency particularly in Microsoft Excel, preferable with VBA programming/macros
- Good understanding of digital, performance marketing, SEO and other offline media channels