SEM Analyst (SQL)
SEM Analyst - London - (SQL, Data)
I have been mandated by one of the most recognised travel company in the world to help them attract some top talent....with recent awards and accolades to their name, who have recently won over major projects are looking to grow out their team.
Your responsibilities in this role would include
- Assuming ownership of financial performance for your portfolio to achieve business, revenue and profitability objectives.
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SEM traffic productivity and increase return on investment.
- Collaborating with internal partners, building quarterly forecasts and weekly pacing views of your P&L, communicating risks and opportunities to the team in a crisp and compelling manner.
- Scripting prototypes to self-serve data transformation and working closely with Product Engineering teams on optimisations and automation improvements. We want you to stay on the state-of-the-art of direct response marketing.
We are looking for
- Individuals who have excellent quantitative analysis experience. SEM is an art and a science but it is more about science than art these days.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and financial analysis. We are interested in your Python Scripting skills.
- Experience in working with SQL and expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Track record in SEM is preferred.
- Excellent collaboration at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written executive communication.