Cyber/Risk Program Manager
Cyber/Risk & Control Project Manager - Finance - Manchester
Technical Skills: CISSP/CISA/Agile, SQL, COBIT, SAP
The role holder will:
- Lead projects & programmes of remediation for identified risks and control Issues.
- Identity issues/audits & solution remediation controls
- Lead definition of project/programme requirements and associated funding requirements.
- Provide a high level of stakeholder engagement
- Lead and manage the construction and delivery of remediation actions with identified deliverables
- Manage a calendar of committed delivery and available resources, including mechanisms for ensuring that threats are proactively identified.
- Interface & negotiate with stakeholders
- Ensure that management information and reports are implemented with approved solutions
- Leadership to ensure the objectives of the Global Information Security strategy are met
- Experience in Risk and Control environments within Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks.
- Experience of interface with risk and audit functions.
- Experience in technology/operational project deliver. This should include Project management of delivery tasks and plans.
- Advanced level of reporting skills including ability to produce highest quality outputs independently to strict deadlines
Your Skills and Qualifications should include
- SQL PMP Navigator, SAP (Finance)
- Agile/LEAN techniques.
- CISSP CISA,
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner level
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skill set you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on (see below) or email me on (see below).