BI Team Laeder
BI Team Leader
Our client, a banking group is seeking an experienced BI Team Leader to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team ensuring that the delivery of change is managed through to high quality implementations on time and on budget.
- Take responsibility for the teams committed portfolio of change.
- Size the team according to budgeted demand, escalating when commitments cannot be met.
- Monitor and control team budget and associated accurate time-recording.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and strategy for the team's product set in conjunction with the Bank's wider architectural approach.
- Provide leadership for team members getting the best from each through tailored development plans.
- This is a management role. Whilst technical knowledge is advantageous the successful candidate is not expected to apply this directly to software development tasks.
- Have experience of either managing people and their workload or significant project implementations.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing multiple work-streams to tight deadlines have a technical background and first-hand experience in a technical role.
- Have an understanding of managing staff performance
- Have an understanding of various BI technologies and architectures understanding
- Have some familiarity with ITIL or similar service management approaches.
- Have experience of Agile methods for software delivery.