Security Analyst - Manchester - Finance
Tech Skills: CISSP/CEH/Threat/Vulnerability/Windows/Unix/Cyber
Working for a global investment bank.
- Supporting the assessment of indicators of suspicious activity/abnormality based on threats, vulnerabilities & systems/networks
- Good technical understanding (not necessarily security focused)
- Support the development of our threat intelligence module
- Support the development of automating the process to build our threat intelligence module
- Support the team in implementing and maintaining the threat intelligence module
- Work with the Junior Analysts in preventing attacker's entering the companies network
- Beneficial - CISSP/CISA/CEH/SANS
- 2/3 years experience within security domain
- Degree in systems engineering/security beneficial
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skill set you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself or email me.