Account Manager required to manage all assigned work requirements for the account team's clients, coordinating internally and externally, and to deliver to these work requirements as internal/external projects.
- Manage the financial control of clients within your portfolio, ensuring the necessary paperwork has been raised within required timescales and is kept up to date:
- Maintain all client job folders to include all related job information including briefs and correspondence
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver the services required to complete projects
- Liaison with third parties for provision of any agreed services (eg: data file provision) for internal teams to meet their briefed requirements
- Take responsibility for the issue and circulation of regular project updates:
- Ensure that all administrative support is kept up to date at all times, all systems are used as listed and in accordance with any regulatory measures the business adheres to.
- Provide advice of project completion or output delivery, to client or third parties
- Communicate effectively with the client to obtain necessary approvals for all work undertaken, including timing plans as stated in project plans, schedules and costings.
- Identify, escalate and confirm any decisions that need to be taken in the delivery of a project - ensuring that such requirements and decisions are confirmed in writing and held as record.
- Minimum 3 Years' Account Handling experience
- Solid experience of managing major projects
- Sound experience of working with clients in delivery of marketing/data/CRM projects
- Direct Marketing related courses advantageous
- Business Management/Marketing degree or qualification advantageous
If you feel you have relative experience please send a copy of your CV for Review.