Finance Process Quality Audit Analyst
Working with Prudential as a Finance Process Quality Audit Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
The purpose of the role is to lead the Quality Audit activity relating to the documentation of key Finance processes, including risks and controls, reviewing for technical accuracy and adherence to process standards. The outcome of this will be an enhanced control framework and capability to evidence compliance with this framework.
The role holder will be required to:
- To perform Quality Audit of newly mapped processes and supporting data (notably controls) against organisational process documentation standards, and feedback/challenge non-compliance.
- To place additional focus on technical accuracy of process documents, the capture and the appropriate identification and documentation of key risks and mitigating controls within the processes being mapped, or record the absence of these controls where required.
- To input the cycle of continuous improvement of process standards and mapping activity.
- To record findings to agreed standards and report to project management.
- Support the Project Manager in the quality aspects of delivery of the programme of process mapping, as directed.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Able to read, understand and critique a process map to organisational standards
- Strong communicator - able to give clear direction and advice to Business Analysis team
- Good attention to detail, but also able to see the bigger picture
- Strong understanding of operational risk and internal control
- Strong experience of life & pensions Finance, across a wide range of areas
- Audit (internal or external) background helpful
- Experience of EITHER process mapping OR as an end-user of process and control maps
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.