Permanent - Digital Product Owner - GBP40,000-GBP55,000
- Be the point of contact to review all change impacting Internet Banking for both Retail and Business Banking customers
- Support the migration of our Internet Banking services as we migrate from our existing IT platform to our new more agile environment
- Impact assessment of changes from across the bank that may impact our digital service
- Suggest innovative ways in which we can improve our digital service journeys for our customers
- Represent the voice of our digital customers across Digital and the Bank
- Support digital service transformation, in turn improving the customer experience
- Act as a functional specialist in the area of digital service journeys
- Manage self (and team where appropriate) to ensure adherence to risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks.
- Recommend areas for change and support leadership in delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a strong network at all levels
- Supporting senior management as and when needed to drive transformational digital change for customers, not being afraid to challenge and offer opinions where necessary
- Considering the end-to-end customer impact of change that is delivered and develop customer treatment strategies to help them through the change. This change could range from regular mobile app releases to the implementation of new digital servicing journeys
Ultimately, you'll be a proactive, determined individual who promotes company values and improves business and team performance, by actively overcoming challenges, simplifying processes and continually innovating. It's all about bringing together your commercial awareness and customer insights to deliver innovative initiatives and marketing programmes to our customers. You will need to be creative and have a good track record of analysing customers' needs and behaviours and turning them into sound recommendations.
- Digital Banking experience
- Demonstrated drive & energy - self-starter attitude
- Experience of delivering transformation and migration programmes
- Awareness of digital trends and innovation
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong customer focus - to ensure we understand the end to end customer impact of any change
- Project management experience - to see change through to the end
- Attention to detail - in signing off assets (eg letters etc)
- Financial services experience
- Business strategy
- Delivery of customer service improvement programmes
- Customer change management and strategy
- Experience of running digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of agile projects and/or ways of work