Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what's at the heart of work - and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe - in more than 160 countries - our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerate pace.
Why work for Xerox?
As we grow our business we want you to grow with us. We will not only provide you with the training and support you need to succeed, but a suite of E-learning modules to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
Provide technical support for sites and offshore support teams. Responsible for the billing of LEO contracts, whilst providing support to the accrual, deferrals and rental charging processes within Mercury, to enable and deploy and maintain GDO/XPS contracts onto the SAP Mercury system for both existing and new customers.
Co-ordinate the deployment of SAP Mercury system to all GDO/LEO UK/Pan-European contracts
Manage implementation and maintenance of contractual information including sensitive/confidential information into the SAP and process deliver accurate and timely invoices
- Manage pricing in line with contractual requirements, validating requests and data prior to uploading into Mercury
- Manage RPI/PPI Process in line with contractual obligations
- Provide support/guidance to the Offshore support teams, accountants, Customer and Site personnel on system capability
- Responsible for authorising new and existing contract non-standard modifications on behalf of the Mercury billing team, including assisting sales teams with their creation.
- Actively assist/support site users/offshore teams with comprehension difficulties and minor software problems. Deliver ongoing training to onsite/offshore personnel and actively promote an understanding of the benefits that SAP Mercury provides.
- Provide support to the Finance/Commercial teams so that business decisions can be made to maximise profits.
- Manage and maintain the MI Volume data for all XPS contracts billed in Mercury
- Provide management information to UK Billing Manager and various other departments
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical and process orientated approach to managing the workload
- Responsible and flexible approach to the monthly cyclical nature of the business.
- Demonstrates financial awareness.
- Good communication skills are required working with clients
- Able to resolve issues under the guidance of our policies, processes and internal controls.
- Should be a team player and flexible to assist others when workload is high.
- Have a high regard to customer satisfaction, with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate.
- Up to & Including 5 years - 33 days including UK public holidays, rising with further service
- Company Pension
- Discount on dental insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover/Income Protection Scheme/Person Accident cover
- Option to purchase Xerox shares
- My Perks - a discount website for all employee which entitles you discounts on shopping outlets, Cinema, travel, electronics, utilities, and fashion including Apple and Dell, Vodafone.
- Lifeworks - Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Car where applicable for the role
If you meet the requirements of this position and are ready to work for a world-class market leader, apply today!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.