Head Of Statutory And Regulatory Reporting
Robert Half is pleased to be supporting a global & leading financial services business to appoint a Head of Statutory and Regulatory Reporting. The successful candidate will be a significant force within the leadership team, reporting directly into the CFO and will oversee a finance team in excess of 25 people across two locations.
This is a strategic role with ownership of the external and internal statutory and regulatory reporting metrics and working to ensure all external stakeholders understand and use the reporting in strategic and operational decision-making.
Together with the rest of the finance senior management team, responsibility for considering and implementing departmental strategy and ensuring that the different teams within the department are proactively working together to make the department as efficient as possible.
Leading a team of technical accountants and controls specialists to complete all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, both internal and external, within a robust control environment. Support, as required, the statutory and regulatory impact of acquisitions and manage any statutory and regulatory integration activity.
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals.
- Provide commercial and financial leadership to business areas of responsibility, ensuring all deadlines are met and all deliverables are produced accurately, timely and of requisite quality.
- Develop, oversee and co-ordinate our client's FRR (Financial Reporting Risk) governance framework, ensuring Business Unit compliance across the Group (i.e. all in scope functions and legal entities).
- Ensuring systems, controls and processes are all fit for purpose.
- Representing the finance function on relevant project steering boards.
- Acting as an ambassador for change and continuously working across the business to ensure a positive and progressive relationship exists between finance and the wider organisation.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant financial services experience (ideally life insurance & pensions). Also have up to date knowledge of FRR (Financial Reporting Risk) governance framework and significant experience of driving change and large scale corporate environments
- The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate gravitas and credibility to influence senior board members and decision makers. Exposure to driving system implementation projects would also be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits
GBP90,000 - GBP100,000 plus Generous Bonus
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.