Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading Cyber-Security business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of GBP220-250 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Prepare Management Accounts
- P+L, Balance Sheet, KPI, variance analysis and commentary for AND London.
- Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
- Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
- Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis
- Submit actual results and reforecast budgets
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.)
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly professional demeanour, and robustness to work within a fast paced environment
- The daily rate of GBP220-250 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
- Previous experience preparing Management Accounts is crucial.
Our client is a British cyber-security business in the United Kingdom, part of a larger European group.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of GBP220-250 per day, the new Management Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.