Domiciliary Care Manager - Crawley
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated & enthusiastic individual to manage a thriving domiciliary care company in Crawley
Starting Salary of GBP30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is looking for a fresh and innovative Care Manager to maintain the existing high standards, actively seek out opportunities for further growth and lead the success of the to new heights.
Having already a sterling reputation with both Social Services and private customers, your role will be to maintain the high quality care provided.
You will need to have the passion, vision, dedication, and determination to continue building a winning service that places customers at the heart of everything we do.
You will be organised, an excellent communicator, and a problem solver with a positive mental attitude. This role is demanding and needs strong leadership and a willingness to make the role your own is essential, this is not a standard desk job.
In return we will reward you with excellent remuneration starting from GBP30, Days holiday, pension and mileage allowance
The appointed person will be responsible for managing the day to day delivery of the domiciliary care service to vulnerable adults which will include: -
- Ownership of the day to day running of the business, managing and allocating all daily duties ensuring standards are maintained.
- Supporting the Managing Director / Owner of the business wherever and whenever necessary.
- Continuously seeking and perusing opportunities for business development and growth.
- Building upon and strengthening the core team whilst actively recruiting new staff to ensure continual growth can be achieved.
The successful person will have: -
- Previous management experience within the Care Sector and with managing a team
- Experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults
- Demonstrated success in supporting staff to achieve their responsibilities
- The ability to take ownership of issues and work on own initiative
- Excellent IT Skills
- Outstanding communication skill (both written and verbal)
- English as a first language preferred but not essential
- A driving licence and own vehicle
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced DBS check
If you feel you have what it takes to join our fantastic caring team, then please reply to this advert.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 2 -3 year
Required licence or certification: